Frustrated that you can’t get rid of cellulite?
It’s Finally Here: A Treatment for Cellulite that Attacks its Very Structure
Dr. Jeffrey Hall is the first board certified plastic surgeon in Austin to introduce Cellulaze, the only treatment on the market that attacks the structural problems beneath the skin that cause cellulite. This state-of-the-art, minimally invasive, laser-assisted procedure performed by Dr. Hall, is a new anti-cellulite treatment clinically shown to increase your skin’s natural thickness for a smoother, healthier look that lasts.
Cellulite is caused by many factors. Some believe it’s primarily a fat problem, which can be addressed through diet and exercise. But FAT isn’t the only culprit. Cellulite is a structural problem below the surface of the skin. And while many have tried every treatment possible, there’s never been a way to impact the structure of cellulite—until NOW.
How Does Cellulaze Work?
Aging, hormones, genetics and dramatic weight changes can all play a role in the appearance of cellulite. These factors cause connective tissue bands under the skin to stiffen and the fat cells they surround to become larger, pushing up into the skin. This creates the “cottage cheese” effect so many wish to eliminate.
Many other anti-cellulite treatments focus on cellulite superficially, applying treatment at the surface of the skin. Only Cellulaze treats the fibrous bands beneath the skin, adding thickeness and elasticity.
Eliminate Cellulite With One Treatment
Cellulaze delivers lasting results. All it takes is a single treatment. Here’s what you can expect during your procedure:
- Dr. Hall will mark the areas of cellulite to be treated with a marker
- A couple tiny incisions will be made, about the size of the tip of a pen
- Local anesthesia or numbing solution is used (you’ll be awake during the procedure)
- The Cellulaze laser fiber is threaded through a very small tube (or cannula) and inserted through the incision site to level out bumps of fat, treat dimpling by releasing the fibrous bands that pull down on the skin, and stimulate collagen production to increase your skin’s depth and elasticity for a smoother look
- The entire procedure should take about 1–1.5 hours
What to expect after your procedure:
- You’ll have some bruising and discomfort, and small amounts of fluid may leak from the incision sites. Dr. Hall asks that you wear a compression garment post-procedure.
- You’ll be able to go back to your normal activities after a day or two and resume more strenuous exercise after one to two weeks
- Your results will continue to improve for the next three to twelve months
Cellulaze has been thoroughly investigated to ensure safe, effective results. Clinical studies have shown Cellulaze to improve the appearance of cellulite for one year with few side effects after only one treatment. 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results one year post-procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze treatment to a friend. The data also indicates compelling improvements in skin quality. Thicker, more elastic skin can help improve the appearance of cellulite. In a qualified physician’s hands, Cellulaze gives you visibly smoother, healthier looking skin—an anti-cellulite treatment that lasts.
Click here to visit the