Hall Plastic Surgery & Rejuvenation Center is excited to announce we have the new PicoSure™ Laser System for tattoo removal. We are one of the first in Texas and one of only a handfull of sites in the world to offer this revolutionary picosecond laser technology.
What makes PicoSure™ so unique?
Older lasers simply heat up the target area to break up the tattoo ink, but the PicoSure™ picosecond technology takes advantage of photo-mechanical impact stress to shatter ink into the smallest of particles. This results in lower energy requirements for removal, less collateral damage, better clearance, and fewer treatments.
Watch Picosure used on ‘The Doctors’!
Cosmetic surgeon Dr. Alex Kaplan joins the show to demonstrate how effective Picosure laser tattoo removal is. See the results of just one treatment!
- Hall Plastic Surgery & Rejuvenation Center in Austin, Texas is one of the first to offer this service and our staff has been trained directly by Cynosure, the developers of this revolutionary technology.
- Hall Plastic Surgery & Rejuvenation Center is under the direction of Dr. Jeffrey Hall, board certified plastic surgeon and former Chief of Plastic Surgery for Seton Hospital.
- PicoSure™ offers better results in a fraction of the time.
- PicoSure™ can treat all tattoo colors.
- Military and First-Responders have earned our respect and always receive a significant discount on our PicoSure™ tattoo removal treatments—please call for details.
- Cancer survivors with radiation target tattoos may receive FREE PicoSure™ treatments after they have been cleared to do so by their Oncologist.
Be sure with PicoSure™!
The PicoSure™ Laser System at Hall Plastic Surgery & Rejuvenation Center pulses at one trillionth of a second. The speed of the pulse creates a pressure wave which effectively shatters all colors of tattoo ink into minute particles that can be easily cleared by the body. Clinical trials have proven that picosecond technology is safe and effective for tattoo removal and provides significantly better results than older Q-switched lasers.
Even the toughest colors such as blue, green and purple are no match for the short pulse energy of the PicoSure™ Laser System. If you have tried other laser tattoo removal devices with poor results, you may have a recalcitrant tattoo. These have been proven to respond quite well to picosecond technology. Call today for a free and confidential consultation. You will be glad you did!
Other tattoo removal lasers can require 10 to 20 treatments to see results. Clinical trials with PicoSure™ showed a significant reduction in the number of treatments required for clearance. Reprints of clinical trials available upon request.
“Brendan was very patient and thorough. The offices are nice and clean. I felt I was in the best of hands!” – C.O., Hall Plastic Surgery & Rejuvenation Patient
“I have been receiving the PicoSure laser treatment, and Brendan is great! Although painful, he is very kind and considerate. I’m getting great results too!” – K.D., Hall Plastic Surgery & Rejuvenation Patient
Follow our RN, Brendan Leigh, and his exclusive PicoSure Blog here